Full Job Description:
- Compute dimensions and tolerances.
- Determine machining operation to be performed.
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies.
- Measure and lay out work pieces.
- Plan the best sequence of operations
- Set up and program machine tools.
- Set up, operate and maintain machine tools.
- Verify dimensions of products.
- Build, fabricate, repair, and assemble/disassemble aluminum and stainless steel products.
- Read blueprints & technical drawings, confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel.
- Cutting torch, arc welding equipment, TIG and MIG heavy aluminum structure.
- Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions &weld parts, components, or structures.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours per day with all legal brakes.
- Need to have at least 3 years minimum of Aluminum and Stainless steel welding experience (MIG & TIG).
- Need to pass an actual welding test.
- Needs to know how to read a tape measure.
- Needs to know how to read fractions, decimals, metric system.
- Commensurate on experience.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance, other insurances are available.
- Personal Time Off (PTO).
- Seven paid holidays.
- We Are A Drug Free Workplace
- A Drug Test Is Required Before Employment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Type of work:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
If you feel like this is the right job for you, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resource Department at email@example.com.