Full Job Description:
- Expertly prepare products for the next stage of the finishing process.
- 18 years of age
- Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have experience in Buffing.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Polish Stainless Steel
- Inspect work prior to moving to the next stage of the body process.
- Work as a team with all other areas of the Paint and Body shop.
- Assist, when required with other paint and body production.
- Assist, when required, with the final assembly of product.
- Commensurate upon ability.
- Offers health insurance.
- Offers dental insurance.
- Offers vision insurance.
- Offers life insurance, other insurances are available.
- Personal Time Off (PTO).
- Seven paid holidays.
- We are a drug free workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Following all CDC guidelines.
If you feel like this is the right job for you, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resource Department at email@example.com.