Full Job Description:
Our company is searching for a talented and experienced CNC Machine Operator/Programmer to oversee our HAASS (CNC) machines using CAMWORKS software. You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards.
As the machine Operator/Programmer, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude. In order to excel in this role, you will also have to possess in-depth knowledge of Solid works, AutoCAD and Predator CNC Editor.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Produce programs from Solid works and AutoCAD drawings.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding, milling and deburring.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks ad make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production logs.
- Provide timelines to management.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that result of machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine maintenance and assessments.
- High School diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage.
- 3 years’ experience as a CNC Machine Operator.\
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
- Good computer and mathematical skills.
- Commensurate upon ability
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance, other insurances are available.
- Personal Time off (PTO).
- Seven paid holidays
- We are a drug free workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
We follow all CDC requirements.
- CNC: 4 years (Required)
If you feel like this is the right job for you, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resource Department at email@example.com.