- Deluxe Tri-Rail treads appear to “float” in suspension between the two stainless steel side-rail supports.
- Self-leveling treads are made of fiberglass with a rigid aluminum axle that rotates smoothly in delrin bushings.
- Monorail side supports eliminate the scissors-like pinch potential of other boarding stair designs, and provides a stiffer, more solid & secure feel when walk-ing on the stairs.
- Real inlaid teak non-skid tread inserts.
- One offset handrail, either teak or polished stainless steel, is provided for your boarding safety, and a second may be ordered as an optional feature.
- Yacht Stairs rod-mount conveniently and lock securely into flush-mount stainless steel hull side brackets.
- Rotation mounting platforms and / or self-storing pocketing Yacht Stairs are available as optional features.
|No. of Treads||Stowed Length x Width x Thickness||Working Height: Deck to Dock||Weight, Stainless Steel (approx.)|
|5||65.63 x 25.5 x 3.25in
(1667 x 647 x 83mm)
|to 53.3in (135 cm)||69lb (31kg)|
|6||78.63 x 25.5 x 3.25in
1997 x 647 x 83mm
|to 64.5in (164 cm)||80lb (36kg)|
|7||91.63 x 25.5 x 3.25in
2327 x 647 x 83mm
|to 75.8in (192 cm)||91lb (41kg)|
|8||104.63 x 27.13 x 4.0in
2657 x 688 x 102 mm
|to 87.0in (220 cm)||109lb (49kg)|
|9||117.63 x 27.13 x 4.0in
2987 x 688 x 102mm
|to 98.3in (250 cm)||128lb (58kg)|
Click to print Yacht Stairs specification sheet
Click to print Deluxe Carbon FIber Tri-Rail Stairway